CYMAR Market Research Ltd. offers the following types of primary level quantitative studies:
Ad Hoc studies, designed specifically to a Client’s needs:
Communication campaign studies:
- Consumer behaviour tracking projects
- Market penetration studies
- Habits and attitude studies
- Business image/ Brand Equity studies
- Concept/ Product/ Service testing
- Customer/ Personnel satisfaction studies
- Service quality projects
- Customer segmentation
Social and Political polls:
- Pre-test of advertisements
- Day after recall surveys
- Advertising effectiveness studies
Mystery shopper projects
- Surveys on socioeconomic issues
- Image and approval ratings
- Voting intentions
The research methodology used depends on the nature of the study, the objectives of the project and the time frame within which work must be completed.
Sample selection is provisional of the study's objectives and depends on the population target group. CYMAR has its own software packages for generating sampling frames for random selection of research participants.
Interviewing for quantitative projects is conducted through CAPI (Computer Aided Personal interviewing), CAWI (Computer Aided Web Interviewing) and CATI (Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing).
The use of the latest statistical software packages allows CYMAR to provide its customers with in-depth analysis of results. We go well beyond basic tabulations and significance testing, and we employ a number of statistical methods to provide complete solutions to our clients.